MarmitebrainMarmitebrain

Main Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

the Engineer the Engineer

Fun.

I found the game fun. I've spent far too much time playing and building levels.

I had no glitches, a little lag but only on the tailor made starfortress and there was sooo much going on there...

I agree with an earlier review that it seems far too easy and then the last stage is quite a bit more challenging. I think some of the later stages were too easy and could use a few more helicopters or something to break the hide/heal/attack strategy... I don't know was fun man. Thanks for making it.

@Flamewolf393 try upgrading your armor ASAP and putting down a health pad somewhere.

SHMUP SHMUP

VERY COOL

Loved your retro top-down shooter. Only just clocked it. For a while I thought the vortex thing was impossible. But it's actually a lot easier than the level before "Coeus". A very satisfying game. Nice controls, nice level ups, nice mods. All in all pretty cool bro.

Sugar Hill Sugar Hill

NICE

Your style reminds me of Dr Seuss. I'm sure you've probably heard it all before though. Your characters are really unique, well illustrated and enticing. If your not already using your creative skills for work you should dude. I could see a best selling childrens book in your future quite easily.

JWBalsley responds:

Thank you very much, I'll probably do a kids book in the future but right now I'm doing comics. But I do get a lot of people telling me my stuff looks like Dr. Suess, which i don't mind but it's funny because it must be some kind of subconscious influence.

Cheers a million!

"Legs" Vexon "Legs" Vexon

COOL.

I love seeing some good hand drawn illustration on NG. Theres a nice contrast going on with the soft mellow pastil colours and the linear scifi aspects.

get it checked get it checked

Ha Ha cool man.

I really like the graphic quality of this. Nice.

CloseToGhost responds:

thank you! check out my others cuz this is old.. I've improved over the years.